Goose On The Loose Phonics Reader Paperback / softback
Part of the Phonics Readers series
Newly reissued to coincide with and support the Government's new focus on learning through synthetic phonics in primary schools, these delightful books will enthral, entertain and educate all young learners.
They feature the ever-popular illustrations of Stephen Cartwright.
They are developed in consultation with educational psychology expert, Dr. Marylynne Grant.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 16 pages, full colour throughout
- Publisher: Usborne Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 28/07/2006
- Category: Early learning / early learning concepts
- ISBN: 9780746077207