White Rust of Crucifers: Biology, Ecology and Management Hardback
White rust caused by the fungus Albugo is the most devastating disease known to occur in more than 50 countries and infects about 400 plant species belonging to 31 families worldwide including important vegetable crucifers, oil yielding Brassicas, ornamental plants and numerous weeds.
This book on "White Rust" deals with the aspects on "the disease" and "the pathogen" is vividly illustrated for stimulating, effective and easy reading and understanding.
We are sure that this comprehensive treatise on "white rust" will be of immense use to the researchers, teachers, students and all others who are interested in the diagnosis and management of white rust diseases of crops worldwide.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 244 pages, 80 Tables, black and white; 44 Illustrations, color; 32 Illustrations, black and white; X
- Publisher: Springer, India, Private Ltd
- Publication Date: 12/06/2014
- Category: Plant reproduction & propagation
- ISBN: 9788132217916
- PDF from £93.08
- Paperback / softback from £95.35