Basics Interior Architecture 04: Elements / Objects Paperback / softback
Part of the Basics Interior Architecture series
Explores the manner in which an interior space can be manipulated through the precise placement of forms.
This title describes the principles underpinning the design of objects, and their placement within the interior space.
It also discusses the influence that this has upon the character and perception of the space.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 184 pages, 200 colour images
- Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Publication Date: 03/09/2009
- Category: Professional interior design
- ISBN: 9782940411108