The Lost Tomb of King Arthur : The Search for Camelot and the Isle of Avalon Paperback / softback
One of the most enigmatic figures in world history, King Arthur has been the subject of many fantastical tales over the past 1500 years, leading many scholars to regard him and his fabled city of Camelot simply as myth.
But, as Graham Phillips shows through a wealth of literary and scientific evidence, King Arthur was a real man, Camelot a real place, and the legendary Excalibur a real sword - and Phillips has located them all. The culmination of 25 years of research, including new translations of primary source material, this book provides the necessary evidence to allow King Arthur to finally be accepted as the authentic British king he was.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 304 pages, Includes 16-page color insert and 27 b&w illustrations
- Publisher: Inner Traditions Bear and Company
- Publication Date: 11/04/2016
- Category: British & Irish history
- ISBN: 9781591431817
- EPUB from £7.99