Six Sigma for Managers Paperback / softback
by Greg Brue
Part of the The McGraw-Hill Professional Education Series series
Six Sigma can be a complex and intimidating subject, with its emphasis on statistics and charts.
Novices to the Six Sigma approach will appreciate a slim primer that gives an overview and practical advice on how to implement Six Sigma practices in everyday business.
Six Sigma for Managers offers 24 lessons that explain the fundamentals of Six Sigma in bite-sized chapters.
For example: *Eliminate defects, cut costs*Use statistics*Choose projects carefully*Measure smart*Map the process
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 64 pages, Illustrations
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Publication Date: 16/06/2005
- Category: Production & quality control management
- ISBN: 9780071455480
- EPUB from £15.96
- PDF from £8.40
- Paperback / softback from £11.05