Beginning Deno Development Paperback / softback
by Greg Lim
Paperback / softback
n this book, we take you on a fun, hands-on and pragmatic journey to learning Deno development. You'll start building your first Deno app within minutes. Every chapter is written in a bite-sized manner and straight to the point as I don't want to waste your time (and most certainly mine) on the content you don't need. In the end, you will have the skills to create a Deno web app and a Deno REST API.
In the course of this book, we will cover:
- Chapter 1: Introduction
- Chapter 2: Introduction to Oak
- Chapter 3: Introducing Templating Engines
- Chapter 4: Styling a User Interface
- Chapter 5: Re-structuring Our App
- Chapter 6: Implementing C.R.U.D. Operations
- Chapter 7: Using MongoDB as Our Database
- Chapter 8: Building Rest APIs with Deno
- Chapter 9: Comparing Deno and Node
The goal of this book is to teach you Deno development in a manageable way without overwhelming you. We focus only on the essentials and cover the material in a hands-on practice manner for you to code along.
Working Through This Book
This book is purposely broken down into nine short chapters where the development process of each chapter will center on different essential topics. The book takes a practical hands-on approach to learning through practice. You learn best when you code along with the examples in the book. Along the way, if you encounter any problems, do drop me a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org where I will try to answer your query.
No previous knowledge of Deno or Node development required, but you should have basic programming knowledge.
Only a few left - usually despatched within 1-2 working days
- Format:Paperback / softback
- Pages:106 pages
- Publisher:Greg Lim
- Publication Date:09/08/2020