Literacy for Learning : A Handbook of Content-Area Strategies for Middle and High School Teachers Hardback
Literacy for Learning: A Handbook of Teaching Strategies for Middle and High School Teachers is a collection of 122 effective, proven, research-based teaching strategies to promote content area literacy and help teachers incorporate literacy learning as a means of improving reading comprehension, writing and vocabulary learning in all subject areas.
Also included are technology-related resources and teaching strategies.
Connections to CCSS are included.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 338 pages, 7 Tables, unspecified; 81 Illustrations, black and white
- Publisher: Rowman & Littlefield
- Publication Date: 24/12/2013
- Category: Secondary schools
- ISBN: 9781442227118
- Paperback / softback from £35.05