Automated Guided Vehicle Systems : A Primer with Practical Applications Hardback
This primer is directed at experts and practitioners in intralogistics who are concerned with optimizing material flows.
The presentation is comprehensive covering both, practical and theoretical aspects with a moderate degree of specialization, using clear and concise language.
Areas of operation as well as technical standards of all relevant components and functions are described.
Recent developments in technology and in the markets are taken into account.
The goal of this book is to further stronger use of automated guided transport systems and the enhancement of their future performance.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 238 pages, 12 black & white illustrations, 144 colour illustrations, biography
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Publication Date: 24/12/2014
- Category: Automatic control engineering
- ISBN: 9783662448137
- PDF from £67.58
- Paperback / softback from £65.65