Piezoelectric Sensorics : Force Strain Pressure Acceleration and Acoustic Emission Sensors Materials and Amplifiers Hardback
For the first time, this book covers the entire field of piezoelectric sensors for mechanical measurands.
It gives extensive practical advice along with an overview of the most important piezoelectric materials and their properties, plus consistent terminology for describing sensors.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 264 pages, 171 Illustrations, black and white; XIII, 264 p. 171 illus.
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Publication Date: 22/01/2002
- Category: Electricity, electromagnetism & magnetism
- ISBN: 9783540422594
- Paperback / softback from £72.75
- PDF from £76.08