The Time Machine Paperback / softback
by H. G. Wells
Part of the S.F. Masterworks series
A Victorian scientist develops a time machine and travels to the year 802,171 AD.
There he finds the meek, child-like Eloi who live in fear of the underground-dwelling Morlocks.
When his time machine goes missing, the Traveller faces a fight to enter the Morlocks' domain and return to his own time. THE TIME MACHINE remains one of the cornerstones of science-fiction literature and has proved hugely influential.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 144 pages
- Publisher: Orion Publishing Co
- Publication Date: 12/01/2017
- Category: Science fiction
- ISBN: 9781473217973
- Paperback / softback from £4.85
- CD-Audio from £10.89
- Hardback from £4.89
- eAudiobook MP3 from £5.59
- EPUB from £1.48
- PDF from £3.24
- Mixed media product from £10.14