Mandalas to Crochet : 30 Great Patterns Paperback / softback
Crocheted mandalas are having a moment! And it is no wonder the mandala is in vogue: one evening is often enough to begin and finish something eye-catching.
This book celebrates the sheer fun of making and showcases Haafner Linssen's modern colour schemes and patterns.
With full patterns and inspiring photos, a review of crochet techniques that helps you create a perfect circle, a discussion of materials, colours, finishing techniques, and lots of project ideas, this book is a guarantee for many hours of happy mandala-making.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 128 pages, 100 Illustrations, color
- Publisher: Search Press Ltd
- Publication Date: 02/02/2016
- Category: Knitting & crochet
- ISBN: 9781782213895