Ethnography for a Data-Saturated World Paperback / softback
Edited by Hannah Knox, Dawn Nafus
This edited collection aims to reimagine and extend ethnography for a data-saturated world.
The book brings together leading scholars in the social sciences who have been interrogating and collaborating with data scientists working in a range of different settings.
The book explores how a repurposed form of ethnography might illuminate the kinds of knowledge that are being produced by data science.
It also describes how collaborations between ethnographers and data scientists might lead to new forms of social analysis -- .
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 296 pages, 11 black & white illustrations
- Publisher: Manchester University Press
- Publication Date: 03/10/2018
- Category: Material culture
- ISBN: 9781526134974