Solid-State Spectroscopy : An Introduction Hardback
by Hans Kuzmany
This text is an introductory compilation of basic concepts, methods and applications in the field of spectroscopy.
It discusses new radiation sources such as lasers and synchrotrons and describes the linear response together with the basic principles and the technical background for various scattering experiments.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 554 pages, 24 Tables, black and white; XX, 554 p.
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Publication Date: 04/11/2009
- Category: Condensed matter physics (liquid state & solid state physics)
- ISBN: 9783642014789
- PDF from £55.24
- Paperback / softback from £53.75