Basics Marketing 01: Consumer Behaviour Paperback / softback
by Hayden Noel
Part of the Basics Marketing series
"Basics Marketing: Consumer Behaviour" highlights the impact of the digital world on consumer behaviour, and how it has created a borderless marketplace.
The content flows from a micro orientation, focusing on the consumer as an individual, through to a macro approach, which examines how consumers function within a group setting and how this affects their behaviour.
Early chapters draw heavily from psychology while the latter chapters lead students through sociology and anthropology theories.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 176 pages, 200 colour illustrations
- Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Publication Date: 15/08/2009
- Category: Sales & marketing
- ISBN: 9782940373840