Digital Games in Language Learning and Teaching Paperback / softback
Part of the New Language Learning and Teaching Environments series
This edited volume explores how digital games have the potential to engage learners both within and outside the classroom and to encourage interaction in the target language.
This is the first dedicated collection of papers to bring together state-of-the-art research in game-based learning.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 232 pages, XIX, 232 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 12/06/2012
- Category: Language teaching theory & methods
- ISBN: 9781137022837
- PDF from £34.00
- Hardback from £53.05