Anglo-Saxons and Vikings Paperback / softback
A stylish new editon in the History of Britain series.
Covering British history from the Early Middle Ages, children are introduced to the Anglo-Saxon society, through the invasion of the Vikings and right up to the Battle of Hastings.
Illustrated with a combination of cartoons, artwork from the period and photographs of cultural artifacts and reconstructions.
Also featured are internet links recommending websites for further reading about the period.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 64 pages, Full colour illustrations throughout
- Publisher: Usborne Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 01/12/2012
- Category: History & the past: general interest (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9781409556107
- Paperback from £6.25
- Hardback from £9.39