Arts & Crafts Patterns to Colour Paperback / softback
Illustrated by Sveta Dorosheva, Lise Herzog
Part of the Patterns to Colour series
Discover the aesthetic made popular by the designer William Morris during the last decades of the 1800s and the beginning of the twentieth century.
Illustrations to colour include designs taken from wallpapers and fabrics, stained glass windows, ceramics, book illuminations, glassware and jewellery.
With snippets of information about the movement.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 32 pages, full colour illustrations throughout
- Publisher: Usborne Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 01/05/2015
- Category: Colouring & painting activity books
- ISBN: 9781409582311
- Paperback / softback from £5.99