Understanding Understanding : Essays on Cybernetics and Cognition Hardback
In these ground-breaking essays, Heinz von Foerster discusses some of the fundamental principles that govern how we know the world and how we process the information from which we derive that knowledge.
The author was one of the founders of the science of cybernetics.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 362 pages, XII, 362 p.
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Publication Date: 14/11/2002
- Category: Cybernetics & systems theory
- ISBN: 9780387953922
- PDF from £101.58
- Paperback / softback from £98.79