Indonesian Paperback / softback
Part of the Step-by-step Cooking series
This Indonesian collection whets your appetite with recipes from basic dips and sauces to hearty meals and satisfying desserts.
You can try your hand at serving up Chicken with Tomato Sambal, Creamy Duck Curry and Grilled Fish in Banana Leaf.
Other satisfying choices include the aromatic Spiced Chicken Stew with Potatoes and Beef Braised in Coconut Milk.
You can end off the meal with smooth Coconut Almond Pudding or the flavourful Dumplings in Sweet Ginger Soup.
You can discover more of such sumptuous combinations as you delve into this exciting volume that offers not only informative recipes but also culinary tips.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 120 pages, illustrations (colour)
- Publisher: Marshall Cavendish International (Asia) Pte Ltd
- Publication Date: 07/06/2013
- Category: National & regional cuisine
- ISBN: 9789814408264
- EPUB from £7.55
- Paperback / softback from £7.89
- Hardback from £17.25