Photojournalism: A Social Semiotic Approach Hardback
by Helen Caple
This book explores the role of photographs in newspapers and online news, analyzing how meanings are made in images and exploring text-image relations, illustrated with authentic news stories from both print and online news outlets.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 237 pages, XVI, 237 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 25/10/2013
- Category: Photographic reportage
- ISBN: 9780230301009
- Paperback / softback from £61.69