The History of Christmas Paperback / softback
This book answers all the questions that you want to know about Christmas and the traditions that we have in Britain: why we sing carols, why we send cards, why we eat turkey or goose, why we have crackers, why Father Christmas comes and so much more.
Read this and jingle your friends' bells with all your Christmas knowledge!
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 24 pages, 18 Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: Capstone Global Library Ltd
- Publication Date: 03/10/2019
- Category: Early learning: time & seasons
- ISBN: 9781474762205
- Hardback from £10.39
- PDF from £5.59