Mobile Learning and Higher Education : Challenges in Context Paperback / softback
Mobile Learning and Higher Education provides case studies of mobile learning in higher education settings to showcase how devices can transform learning at the undergraduate and graduate levels.
With the rapid diffusion of networked technologies among the adult populations of many countries and the supersession of the once-ubiquitous lecture approach with active learner-centered teaching for deep understanding, mobile devices are increasingly used in higher education classrooms to offer unique and effective new approaches to teaching and learning.
A cutting-edge research volume, this collection also provides a springboard for building better practices in higher education institutions.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 210 pages, 10 Line drawings, black and white; 4 Halftones, black and white; 6 Tables, black and whit
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 06/12/2017
- Category: Higher & further education, tertiary education
- ISBN: 9781138238770