All About Food Paperback / softback
Provides a foundation for GCSE examinations in 'Home Economics: Food and Nutrition'.
This edition includes chapters on designing and making food products and on food manufacture and processing, making it highly suitable for 'D&T: Food Technology' at Key Stages 3 & 4.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 240 pages, full colour halftones and drawings throughout
- Publisher: Oxford University Press
- Publication Date: 27/03/1997
- Category: Cooking & food (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9780198327677