101 Things to Do Before You're Old and Boring Paperback / softback
So much to do, so little time, so best to start early.
Full of things to make, achieve, learn (and some things you shouldn't learn) this is the perfect handbook for any child who wants to revel in being young and not-boring.
Can you...Make an origami crane? Lie convincingly? Operate as a spy? Parents may need these skills (not origami) to wrest their child's copy from them and indulge in all the fun they should have had...
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 224 pages, Illustrations (some col.), maps
- Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Publication Date: 03/10/2005
- Category: Hobbies, quizzes & games (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9780747580997