84 Charing Cross Road Paperback / softback
by Helene Hanff
This book is the very simple story of the love affair between Miss Helene Hanff of New York and Messrs Marks and Co, sellers of rare and secondhand books, at 84 Charing Cross Road, London'.
DAILY TELEGRAPHTold in a series of letters in 84 CHARING CROSS ROAD and then in diary form in the second part THE DUCHESS OF BLOOMSBURY STREET, this true story has touched the hearts of thousands.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 240 pages
- Publisher: Little, Brown Book Group
- Publication Date: 03/10/2002
- Category: Autobiography: literary
- ISBN: 9781860498503
- Paperback / softback from £6.95
- Paperback from £9.75