Helmut Newton Paperback / softback
Part of the Photofile series
From his early work for Vogue to his portraits of the rich and famous, Helmut Newton (1920-2004) conveyed a unique vision of a wealthy and glamorous world that often shocks but never ceases to fascinate.
This book, available again in the Photofile series, presents about sixty of his instantly recognizable shots of haute couture and the beau monde.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 144 pages, 53 Halftones, duotone; 11 Illustrations, color
- Publisher: Thames & Hudson Ltd
- Publication Date: 01/04/1990
- Category: Individual artists, art monographs
- ISBN: 9780500410691