Henri Cartier-Bresson Paperback / softback
Part of the Photofile series
Henri Cartier-Bresson (1908-2004) studied painting before taking up photography in his early twenties.
One of the founders of the photography agency Magnum (together with Robert Capa and others), he is best known for the consummate skill with which he captured the most fleeting of scenes.This volume, introduced by Michael Brenson, includes selections from his photographs of France, Spain, America, India, Russia, Mexico and pre-revolutionary China.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 154 pages, 63 Halftones, duotone
- Publisher: Thames & Hudson Ltd
- Publication Date: 01/09/1989
- Category: Individual artists, art monographs
- ISBN: 9780500410608