Latinos and the Voting Rights Act : The Search for Racial Purpose Paperback / softback
by Henry Flores
This book explores congressional redistricting, the relevance of the Voting Rights Act, and the legal concept of racial purpose, focusing on the role race and racism played in the Texas redistricting process and the state's 2011Voter Identification Law.
The author makes a case for the use of mixed-methods research techniques in litigation research.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 328 pages, 21 Tables, unspecified; 4 Maps
- Publisher: Lexington Books
- Publication Date: 24/08/2016
- Category: Hispanic & Latino studies
- ISBN: 9781498512244
- EPUB from £91.80