Think Level 2 Student's Book Paperback / softback
Challenge and inspire your teenage learners to think beyond language. Think is a fresh, vibrant and upbeat course designed to engage teenage learners and make them think.
As well as building students' language skills, it offers a holistic approach to learning: developing their thinking skills, encouraging them to reflect on values and building their self-confidence.
Topics are chosen to appeal to and challenge teenagers, firing their imagination and ensuring effective learning.
Exam-style exercises and tips help students prepare for Cambridge English Key, Preliminary and First.
Informed by the Cambridge English Corpus, the course reflects real language usage and 'Get it right' sections help students avoid common mistakes.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 128 pages, Worked examples or Exercises; 00 Printed music items; 00 Tables, unspecified; 00 Tables,
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Publication Date: 26/02/2015
- Category: ELT: learning material & coursework
- ISBN: 9781107509153
- Mixed media product from £38.99
- Paperback / softback from £29.95