Radiology Illustrated: Spine Hardback
Part of the Radiology Illustrated series
Radiology Illustrated: Spine is an up-to-date, superbly illustrated reference in the style of a teaching file that has been designed specifically to be of value in clinical practice.
Common, critical, and rare but distinctive spinal disorders are described succinctly with the aid of images highlighting important features and informative schematic illustrations.
The first part of the book, on common spinal disorders, is for radiology residents and other clinicians who are embarking on the interpretation of spinal images.
A range of key disorders are then presented, including infectious spondylitis, cervical trauma, spinal cord disorders, spinal tumors, congenital disorders, uncommon degenerative disorders, inflammatory arthritides, and vascular malformations.
The third part is devoted to rare but clinically significant spinal disorders with characteristic imaging features, and the book closes by presenting practical tips that will assist in the interpretation of confusing cases.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 544 pages, 300 Illustrations, color; 157 Illustrations, black and white; XVI, 544 p. 457 illus., 300
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Publication Date: 15/02/2014
- Category: Neurology & clinical neurophysiology
- ISBN: 9783642356285
- PDF from £152.58
- Paperback / softback from £154.59