Structural Competency for Architects Paperback / softback
Structural Competency for Architects is a comprehensive volume covering topics from structural systems and typologies to statics, strength of materials, and component design.
The book includes everything you need to know about structures for the design of components, as well as the logic for design of structural patterns, and selection of structural typologies. Organized into six key modules, each chapter includes examples, problems, and labs, along with an answer key available on our website, so that you learn the fundamentals.
Structural Competency for Architects will also help you pass your registration examinations.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 324 pages, 49 Tables, black and white; 318 Illustrations, black and white
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 20/06/2014
- Category: Architectural structure & design
- ISBN: 9780415817882