Ever wanted a peak at someone else's emails?Meet Holly Denham.
It's her first day as a receptionist at a City investment bank and, with no cooperate front-of-house experience, Holly is struggling to keep up.
Add to this her mad friends, dysfunctional family and gossipy colleagues, and Holly's inbox is a daily source of drama, laughter, scandal and even romance.
But Holly's keeping a secret from everyone - and the past is about to catch up with her...
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 736 pages
- Publisher: Headline Publishing Group
- Publication Date: 23/08/2007
- Category: Modern & contemporary fiction (post c 1945)
- ISBN: 9780755343744
- EPUB from £3.99
- Paperback / softback from £7.99