Popcorn: Where I Live: By the Seaside Paperback / softback
by Honor Head
Part of the Popcorn: Where I Live series
A colourful introduction for young readers to the seaside.
The young boy, Alex, tells us all about his home town at the seaside and the things in his local area such as his school, what he does after school, going to the seafront and the beach, what he does at the weekend, the different jobs people do there, different sorts of shops that are at in seaside towns and how people get about. Includes a picture quiz and free downloadable worksheets. This book encourages children to think about the similarities and differences between the place where they live and where other people live.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 24 pages, Full-colour photographs throughout
- Publisher: Hachette Children's Group
- Publication Date: 08/03/2012
- Category: People & places (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9780750269124