British International Thinkers from Hobbes to Namier Hardback
by I. Hall
Part of the The Palgrave Macmillan History of International Thought series
This book will be the first to examine the variety of British international thought, its continuities and innovations.
The editors combine new essays on familiar thinkers such as Thomas Hobbes and John Locke with important but neglected writers and publicists such as Travers Twiss, James Bryce, and Lowes Dickinson.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 253 pages, X, 253 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 13/01/2010
- Category: International relations
- ISBN: 9780230608498
- PDF from £67.58
- Paperback / softback from £61.05