Creating Citizenship Communities : Education, Young People and the Role of Schools Hardback
On the basis of a national research project undertaken in England, this volume explores how and why young people's engagement is so important globally in education and society, and looks at what teachers and students think about citizenship and community.
The authors make recommendations to enhance understanding and the potential for engagement.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 241 pages, X, 241 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 22/08/2014
- Category: Age groups: adolescents
- ISBN: 9781137368850
- Paperback / softback from £53.79