Philosophy of Mind : A Beginner's Guide Paperback / softback
Philosophy of Mind: A Beginner's Guide provides the most accessible introduction to the philosophy of mind.
Specifically aimed at beginning students with no background knowledge in the subject, Ravenscroft brings together all of the basic concepts and major theories.
The text is supported by many pedagogical aids including chapter summaries, a glossary, further reading suggestions and self-assessment questions.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 218 pages, 1 table, numerous line drawings
- Publisher: Oxford University Press
- Publication Date: 10/03/2005
- Category: Philosophy of mind
- ISBN: 9780199252541