Higher Geography for CfE: Global Issues EPUB
Exam Board: SQA
First Teaching: September 2014
First Exam: June 2015
The only textbook to concentrate on the three most popular options in Unit 3 of the CfE Higher Geography course, fully endorsed by SQA.
This book is a complete guide to the most popular options in the Global Issues Unit of the Higher Geography course, which accounts for 30% of the marks in the external examination.
- Blends theoretical content and processes with detailed guidance on practical aspects
- Offers geographical perspectives on environmental and social issues and their significance
- Encourages students to interact with their environment and develop an interest in, understanding of, and concern for the environment and sustainable development
- Provides exam style questions in every chapter and new, contemporary case studies and exemplars
for a fresh and inspirational examination of well-known geographical themes
The three topics covered are River Basin Management, Development and Health and Global Climate Change.
A companion volume, Higher Geography for CfE: Physical and Human Environments, provides material for Units 1 and 2 of the course.
- Format: EPUB
- Pages: 184 pages
- Publisher: Hodder Education
- Publication Date: 26/06/2015
- Category: Geography
- ISBN: 9781471852305