The Modern World-System III : The Second Era of Great Expansion of the Capitalist World-Economy, 1730s-1840s Paperback / softback
Immanuel Wallerstein's highly influential, multi-volume opus, The Modern World-System, is one of this century's greatest works of social science.
An innovative, panoramic reinterpretation of global history, it traces the emergence and development of the modern world from the sixteenth to the twentieth century.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 390 pages, 9 b-w photographs, 1 table
- Publisher: University of California Press
- Publication Date: 10/06/2011
- Category: General & world history
- ISBN: 9780520267596
- EPUB from £31.32