Street Art, Book Art Paperback / softback
Following the acclaimed publication of 2014's Street Art, Fine Art which documented the pioneering works and ethos of the Dulwich Outdoor Gallery project, 15 of the original 17 artists involved accepted the commission by its author and curator Ingrid Beazley to produce a series of unique artworks on copies of the book with blank covers.
Some artists subverted the medium as a space to blend illustratively their style within the conventions of book design, some utilised the uniform shape to create a series of parallel works, whilst others approached the book as any other blank canvas presented to them on the street.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 156 pages, 203 Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: Heni Publishing
- Publication Date: 31/01/2016
- Category: Art & design styles: from c 1960
- ISBN: 9780956873866