Government Formation in Multi-Level Settings : Party Strategy and Institutional Constraints Hardback
Part of the Comparative Territorial Politics series
This book examines how parties negotiate coalition deals at the subnational level using the examples of Germany and Spain.
In such multi-level settings, parties are present at various negotiation tables often having to make difficult choices about their role in the coalition and the relative merits of being in government over the opposition.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 181 pages, XII, 181 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 08/04/2013
- Category: Comparative politics
- ISBN: 9780230300835
- Paperback / softback from £54.09