Irritable Bowel Syndrome : Navigating Your Way to Recovery Paperback / softback
IBS is an invisible disease - sufferers battle on pretending nothing is wrong and hiding their embarrassing symptoms. And it isn't life-threatening - so why would anyone take it seriously?
Yet it can seriously restrict how we live, work and play.
Based on their experience as both sufferers and health specialists, Dr Arroll and Professor Dancey provide the latest guidance on causes, diagnosis and treatment, including the hugely significant part played by stress.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 200 pages, 10 black and white line figures
- Publisher: Hammersmith Health Books
- Publication Date: 15/01/2016
- Category: Gastroenterology
- ISBN: 9781781610695