Morality Politics in Western Europe : Parties, Agendas and Policy Choices Hardback
Part of the Comparative Studies of Political Agendas series
Why do some countries have 'Culture Wars' over morality issues such as abortion and same-sex marriage while other countries hardly experience any conflict?
This book argues that morality issues only generate major conflicts in political systems with a significant conflict between religious and secular parties.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 216 pages, XI, 216 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 29/06/2012
- Category: Ethics & moral philosophy
- ISBN: 9780230309333
- PDF from £16.15
- Paperback / softback from £16.65