The book is written in beginner's guide style with each aspect of NumPy demonstrated with real world examples and required screenshots.
If you are a programmer, scientist, or engineer who has basic Python knowledge and would like to be able to do numerical computations with Python, this book is for you.
No prior knowledge of NumPy is required.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 310 pages
- Publisher: Packt Publishing Limited
- Publication Date: 25/04/2013
- Category: Web programming
- ISBN: 9781782166085
- Paperback / softback from £27.99