Timing Optimization Through Clock Skew Scheduling Hardback
This book details timing analysis and optimization techniques for circuits with level-sensitive memory elements.
It contains a linear programming formulation applicable to the timing analysis of large scale circuits and includes a delay insertion methodology that improves the efficiency of clock skew scheduling.
Coverage also provides a framework for and results from implementing timing optimization algorithms in a parallel computing environment.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 266 pages, 25 Tables, black and white; XVI, 266 p.
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Publication Date: 18/11/2008
- Category: Electrical engineering
- ISBN: 9780387710556
- PDF from £76.08
- Hardback from £103.85
- Paperback / softback from £73.55