Recollections of the Catawba Valley Paperback / softback
Published in 1983, Recollections of the Catawba Valley is a selection of family stories, local history, and mountain folklore chosen by Alexander Mull and Gordon Boger who were longtime citizens of the valley.
The Mull family was one of the earliest settlers in the region, and Boger, although born elsewhere, was considered a native of the valley.
Some of the stories in this volume were originally published in The News Herald of Morganton, as both authors were longtime contributors to the paper.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 140 pages, 16 halftones
- Publisher: The University of North Carolina Press
- Publication Date: 30/07/2017
- Category: History of the Americas
- ISBN: 9781469638379