Classical Latin : An Introductory Course Paperback / softback
Designed to reinforce JC McKeown's Classical Latin: An Introductory Course , this innovative workbook offers a wide range of exercises, accommodating a wide range of learning styles, to help students master Latin morphology and vocabulary.
Included are exercises involving parsing, correcting mistakes, completing sentences by providing the correct inflected word ending, distinguishing words within an unbroken series of letters, recognizing word forms, unscrambling anagrams, and more.
A superb supplement to a brilliant Introductory Latin textbook.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 242 pages
- Publisher: Hackett Publishing Co, Inc
- Publication Date: 15/03/2010
- Category: Language teaching & learning material & coursework
- ISBN: 9781603842068
- Paperback / softback from £31.05
- Hardback from £58.15