Textual Imitation: Making and Seeing in Literature Hardback
by J. Hart
Textual Imitation offers a new critique of the space between fiction and truth, poetry and philosophy.
In a nimble, yet startlingly wide-ranging argument, esteemed scholar Jonathan Hart argues that recognition and misrecognition are the keys to understanding texts and contexts from the Old World to the New World.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 158 pages, 1 Illustrations, black and white; XIV, 158 p. 1 illus.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 30/10/2012
- Category: Literary theory
- ISBN: 9781137301345
- PDF from £34.84
- Paperback / softback from £36.99