Britain Colonized : Hollywood's Appropriation of British Literature Paperback / softback
by J. Jeffers
This study explores Hollywood's invention of Britain through the adaptation of its literature.
Utilizing Derrida's Margins of Philosophy , texts by Gilles Deleuze and his work with Felix Guattari, this text identifies the future of British and Anglophone literary and cultural studies as a group of citations appropriated for American ends.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 282 pages, XII, 282 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 03/02/2012
- Category: Literary theory
- ISBN: 9780230120990
- Hardback from £49.35