This book discusses both competitive and game theory models of industry growth through new technology, innovations and new entry, and provides a comprehensive treatment of various dynamic models of entry, applications of efficiency and entry models in computers and the pharmaceuticals industry, and applied models of Differential Games.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 161 pages, X, 161 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 01/01/2007
- Category: Economic theory & philosophy
- ISBN: 9781349356409
- PDF from £74.80
- Hardback from £66.35