Ordinary Psychosis and The Body : A Contemporary Lacanian Approach Hardback
by J. Redmond
Current Lacanian ideas on psychosis have much to contribute to the complex and often surprising forms of psychotic symptomatology encountered in clinical practice.
By focussing on the unique experience of individuals with psychosis, this book examines the centrality of body phenomena to both the onset and stabilisation of psychosis.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 166 pages, VII, 166 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 23/07/2014
- Category: Psychoanalytical theory (Freudian psychology)
- ISBN: 9781137345301
- PDF from £59.50
- Paperback / softback from £61.69